The Insight Driven Organization
The Business Issue
- In today’s knowledge society competitive advantage derives from the capability to generate novel insights and ideas with the potential to change the game in your market
- Unfortunately, most companies are not able to harness their full creative power and consider innovation as the specialized job of a few experts in the company (e.g. marketing, R&D) who typically rely on analytics and benchmarks rather than on first hand qualitative observations.
The Management Idea
- Go beyond the traditional belief that insight generation is the responsibility of a few people in the organization
- Make the insight generation process more democratic and inclusive of all employees
- Encourage, protect and nurture the best insights until they become solid concepts and business ideas (avoid killing them in the cradle)
- Make this routine practice by developing the needed organizational capabilities.
- Build a competitive advantage (an Innovative DNA instilled in the organization)
- Higher Innovation ROI due to more and better ideas being propelled into the innovation funnel
How can we work together?
SeminarLearn key insights from ECSI in a 1-Day Executive Seminar
StudioCustomize the right strategy framework for your firm
ProjectImplement radical change in your organization
Alessandro Di Fiore
Founder & CEO