One of the first steps of the blue ocean shift process is to identify the demand that exists beyond your existing industry. These are your noncustomers: buyers that don’t buy into your industry, product or service yet, which you can convert into new customers.
But how do you identify your noncustomers? And how do you transform noncustomers into new customers? Join the workshop of ECSI and Blue Ocean Strategy on November 28-30 in New York.
ECSI is proud to be a Blue Ocean Consulting Partner
Workshop on Nov 28-30 in New York
Blue Ocean Explorer is a 3-day transformative workshop designed to take you and your team through the systematic process of creating a blue ocean.
Based on the concepts of Blue Ocean Shift®, this three-day workshop combines a series of high-intensity on-site activities together with a carefully coordinated field exploration of existing customers and noncustomers, using the blue ocean methodologies, process, tools and frameworks.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, business manager, or seasoned executive, Blue Ocean ExplorerTM will show you and your team how to formulate and implement a winning strategy using proven tools of Blue Ocean Strategy and Blue Ocean Shift.
What is Blue Ocean Strategy?
If you are new to the concepts of Blue Ocean Strategy and Shift, then please read our ECSI snapshot of this framework here (a short 5-min read). You will realize how this framework helped to create a novel hotel chain like the very profitable CitizenM and how it created a new multi-million dollars product for SEB group with its oil-less fry makers.
Why you should attend?
- Learn the underlying blue ocean concepts through a pre-workshop online interactive course, at your own convenience, anytime and anywhere.
- Apply these concepts during the 3-day workshop, which are led by world-class blue ocean practitioners, who have more than 15 years of global experience. Follow a step-by-step and collaborative process to create your own blue ocean move.
- At the end of the workshop, you and your team will have an executable blue print and achieved a collective buy-in for your team’s blue ocean move and will be ready to execute this move.
- You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion for successfully completing your pre-workshop self-directed online learning, as well as a Certificate of Achievement for successfully creating your first blue ocean move during the three-day workshop.
- Upon completing Blue Ocean Explorer™, you will be invited to become a member of a Blue Ocean Community™, a global network of blue ocean practitioners and activities.
Interested to join us in NYC?
ECSI will be supporting the delivery of this official Global Blue Ocean executive workshop in New York City on November 28-30.
If you are interested to join this official Blue Ocean Strategy executive education session, just drop us a short email and we’d love to tell you more and reserve a front row spot.